The Tramontina Churrasco Teak Wood Cutting Board is 40cm x 27cm in size. Perfect for chopping ingredients or serving appetizers for your guests.
The board features a routered line inside the edge which captures any liquid that may appear from meat or vegetables such as tomatoes. A handy addition to help prevent a mess on your benches.
- Before using your board for the first time, wash and rinse it thoroughly
- After each use, wash the board as usual with a soft sponge, soap, and detergent. Dry with a cloth
- Store in a well ventilated place (avoid drawers and cupboards)
- Do not clean in the dishwasher or with steel wool pads
- Do not immerse in water
- Do not leave to dry in the sun or by the sink
- Do not stack when the board is wet
- Do not put board in the oven or in the fridge
Drive Through Collection
One of the most unique things about The Paddock is our Drive Thru section making it so convenient for you to collect your order. Simply select your pickup time upon checkout and then call into 224 Ruthven St, Toowoomba to collect.
"PLEASE ALLOW 2 HOURS FOR US TO
PACK & PREPARE YOUR ORDER FOR COLLECTION"
Have any special requests? Simply pop a note in at the checkout page and we will try our best to assist with your request.