The Tramontina 2 Stages Table Sharpener is an ideal accessory to your kitchen. Made from stainless steel, it's 15cm long and designed to be placed on a table or bench. It keeps your knives sharp whilst also helping to prevent damage to the blade's edge.
- Stainless steel plate with EVA non-slip base provides safety while sharpening
- Stainless steel handle and base make it durable and long-lasting.
- Place the sharpener on a flat surface that will not move during use. Place the knife in one of two sharpening positions, depending on blade condition.
Position 1 is meant for rough sharpening. Ideal for knives that are completely dull.
Position 2 is meant for fine sharpening. Ideal for knives that only need to have rough points taken away and for an ultra-sharp edge.
- In both cases, move the knife blade from its end to near the handle, employing light pressure on the blade between the sharpener's rollers. Repeat the movement as many times as necessary. Edge maintenance sharpening (position 2 only) can be carried out before each use of the knife.
- Clean the sharpening rollers with a non-abrasive sponge or run a soft cloth through the rollers in movements similar to those of sharpening.
- To clean the knife, use a soft sponge, water and gentle or neutral detergent.
Drive Through Collection
One of the most unique things about The Paddock is our Drive Thru section making it so convenient for you to collect your order. Simply select your pickup time upon checkout and then call into 224 Ruthven St, Toowoomba to collect.
"PLEASE ALLOW 2 HOURS FOR US TO
PACK & PREPARE YOUR ORDER FOR COLLECTION"
Have any special requests? Simply pop a note in at the checkout page and we will try our best to assist with your request.